c/o Saint Michael' s square, Serravalle Pistoiese
Only available upon reservation
To visit the church ask to the Tourist Information
The church appears in records only from the XIII century and it was restored during the XVI and XVII centuries. It has a single nave closed at the eastern end with a semicircular apse.
Inside, on the left hand side, there is a triptych with the Madonna, the Child and the Saints dated to 1428 and painted by the Pistoian artist Bartolomeo di Andrea Bocchi.
Share a photo or video
Ask for more information. Ask a question
View the questions
Help other users, leave a comment
View the comments