We can find documents about this church since the 13th century, but the current appearance dates back to the first half of the eighteenth century. The facade is characterized by a portal with a broken pediment and a large window bounded by a geometric motif. On the inside it has a sumptuous decorative apparatus. The presbytery area is separated from the hall by a large arch richly adorned with draperies and stucco putti by Giovan Battista Ciceri, who also created the four angels (about 1700) on the sides of the high altar, which houses a precious wooden Crucifix of the fifteenth century attributed to Andrea Pisano. In the sacristy there is a large and revered Crucifix made with painted and gilded wood (15th century) and two wooden sculptures, an Announcing Angel and the Magdalene (late 15th century). Even today the owner of the Sanctuary is the sixteenth century Venerable Company of SS. Crucifix in S. M. Magdalena.