Culture - Museums - Churches
The Church is thought to dated back in 1460 as it appears inserted in the plebeian district of Bascapè and subsequently in the pastoral visit of Angelo Peruzzi in 1576, when it was included in the vicariate of Vidigulfo.
The sacred building was, since ancient times, subject to the patronage of the feudal lords of Bascapè;
The Parish of the Purification of the Virgin Mary was inserted between the nineteenth and twentieth century in the Vicariate of Landriano, until 1989 with the decree of Bishop Volta who attributed it to Vicariate IV.
ASK A QUESTION. Ask for more information
View the questions