Culture - Museums - Churches
The first information of S. Quirico di Valleriana dates back to 880. The church of Saints Quirico and Giulitta, rebuilt in the Romanesque period, was then restructured in the XVI century, became parish church in 1718, was raised in 1880 and restored in 1910 in the shape of a Latin cross. Inside there are numerous works of art including an hexagonal baptismal font and a baptismal font in the shape of a sarcophagus, which according to tradition contained the body of S. Quirico who underwent martyrdom at a young age. There are also numerous valuable paintings.