The village of Castellina is characterized by the Romanesque church dedicated to Ss. Philip and James. In the middle of XIII century, there are 71 families. According to the inventory of the goods of the dstrict of Pistoia (1382), the village was surrounded by stone walls and it had a fortalice.
ASK A QUESTION. Ask for more information
View the questions