No costs entered
The church was built in the XIII century by the parishioners and it was used by them until 1944, when the bishop, Giuseppe Debernardi, changed its statute. In that period, it became the most important church in Serravalle Pistoiese for many years.
A mosaic, which represents the Jesus' Holy Heart, is on the façade and stained glass windows are on the lateral walls, on the chapels and on the apse.
Share a photo or video
Ask for more information. Ask a question
View the questions
Help other users, leave a comment
View the comments